Back to previous page
'Little Things' is great as a conference opener or closer. It opens the minds of your people to see the distinctions that will make a difference in their productivity and personal success.
Conference attendees of any kind. Very broad appeal. Ideal as a conference opener or closer.
• The danger of doing everything by habit
• Creating a strategy for better results
• Looking for the distinctions, the little things that will make a big difference
• The importance of being different
45 minutes. Or can be a 1/2 day program
• Really understand that personal behavioural habits may be holding them back.
• Create a commitment to improvement
• Design a strategy for extracting the juice and getting real benefit from information presented.